Supply Drop Off on Monday, 8/16 and Tuesday, 8/17
Dropping Off School Supplies
- Monday, August 16th and Tuesday, August 17th
- 10am-2pm at the front office. Parents are unable to walk supplies to the classrooms.
- Label bags with Student’s Name and Grade
- Masks required. While there are no requirements for social distancing, we ask that you allow for enough space whenever possible.
- Completely optional, but this will help facilitate traffic flow on the first day.
PreviousStaff Appreciation Day 2021